Master Your Life With A 10-Year Vision
What would the ultimate version of you look like 10 years from now?
This is the question Vishen digs deep into with Joel Brown, founder of the popular blog and podcast, Addicted2Success. This episode breaks down the answers to the questions of how, why, should, would, and could of taking the first step to building a vision for your future.
“That’s the power of a vision.It disciplines you.It chooses your friends for you.It teaches you what to say yes to,and what to say no to.It’s the law of intention.”— Joel Brown
Highlights from the episode:
- The day Joel built the courage to live a life of no excuses
- The foundational questions by Jordan Belfort that helped create Joel’s 10-year vision
- The power of having a crystal-clear vision that’s integral to your values
- The hard work of catching snakes to building a successful business
- Joel Brown’s superpower when asked by his mentor, Dr. John Demartini
- How Mindvalley’s A-Fest manifested itself through Vishen’s vision in his Lifebook
- How merging both “Law of Attraction” and “Law of Intention” creates a forceful combo
- How values and vision specificity can transform bullet points into a book
- Joel’s story of chasing unicorns which turned into a powerful mission for his life
- The underlying patterns of successful people
People mentioned in the episode:
- Stephen Covey
- Jordan Belfort
- Leonardo diCaprio
- Peter Voogd
- Dr. John Demartini
- Les Brown
- Grant Cordone
- Tony Robbins
- Deepak Chopra
- Lisa Nichols
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Jon and Missy Butcher
- Marie Forleo
- Elon Musk
- Jim Kwik
- Bill Gates
References mentioned in the episode:
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- Mindvalley Lifebook
- Pencils of Promise
- Mindvalley’s Superbrain Quest with Jim Kwik
Joel and Vishen were Live on Facebook:
To learn more about Joel Brown, you can follow him here:
If the ideas in this episode resonated with you, consider joining our Tribe and get access to more amazing content from brilliant thinkers and game-changers from around the world.
What was your main takeaway from Joel’s interview?
Have you thought about creating your 10-year vision?
Share your thoughts in the comments section below!