Discover the extraordinary system that has helped thousands transform their lives from ordinary to a living masterpiece.
How do we balance wanting and having it all?
In this episode, Vishen Lakhiani interviews the couple who has helped thousands build extraordinary lives. Jon and Missy Butcher are not personal growth gurus but have become legends in the field. They prove that it’s possible to live a uniquely crafted life that most have only wished for. They have created a strong love relationship, defy aging, make traveling as a family part of their children’s education, and run multiple businesses at the same time.
Jon and Missy will share:
- The commitment they made as a couple in the beginning of their lives together;
- What they did when they found out their child has a learning difficulty;
- The quote that changed their lives forever;
- How they sustain their marriage and have a thriving love relationship;
- The 12 categories that will help you craft a life that’s uniquely yours;
- The 4 questions in Lifebook that redefines goal-setting;
- What happens when you introduce Lifebook in your workplace;
The 12 Categories Of Lifebook
Lean in at minute 23:00 of the episode as Jon explains the 12 categories that will help you set life goals more strategically.
1. Your Health and Fitness
2. Your Intellectual Life
3. Your Emotional Life
4. Your Character
5. Your Spiritual Life
6. Your Love Relationship
8. Your Social Life
9. Your Financial Life
10. Your Career
11. Your Quality of Life
12. Your Life Vision
To learn more about the effects of Lifebook, we recommend reading these posts:
- Inside the minds of the creators of Lifebook
- We asked 100+ Mindvalley employees to stop working and focus on their lives instead. Here’s what happened.
- Jon Butcher’s eye-opening tips that will help you get everything you want from life
The Mindvalley Podcast aims to bring to you the greatest teachers and thought leaders on the planet to discuss the world’s most powerful ideas in personal growth for mind, body, spirit, and work.
Subscribe, download, and review this episode on your Android or Apple mobile devices.
Join the conversation today! If the ideas in this episode resonate with you, consider joining our Tribe and get access to more amazing content from brilliant thinkers and game-changers from around the world. Share your ideas and thoughts in the comments section