Stop asking for permission and start living to inspire
Are you ready to live your quest?
In this episode, Lisa Nichols will stir your soul with her extraordinary story from single mom to one of the world’s most-requested motivational speakers around the world. She has touched almost 30 million lives with her work as founder of Motivating the Masses, inc. and contributor to The Secret — and now she’ll teach you how to change the trajectory of your life.
Listen in to learn how you can surpass your dreams by becoming your best self as Lisa shares:
- How to escape mediocrity and design your life for greatness
- How to align your choices with your purpose
- Her stories of breakdowns to breakthroughs and becoming the success she is today
- A guided visualization that will help you dream bigger than ever before
By the end of this episode, you will have reaffirmed your growth, potential, and ability to create abundance now.
Learn more about how you can apply for Lisa’s highly-coveted program, Speak and Inspire on Mindvalley’s Quest.
Here are a couple of Lisa’s books that we’d recommend you to start reading to get you started on your journey:
- Abundance Now: Amplify Your Life & Achieve Prosperity
- No Matter What: 9 Steps To Living The Life You Want
The Mindvalley Podcast aims to bring to you the greatest teachers and thought leaders on the planet to discuss the world’s most powerful ideas in personal growth for mind, body, spirit, and work.
Subscribe, download, and review this episode on your Android or Apple mobile devices.
Join the conversation today! If the ideas in this episode resonate with you, consider joining our Tribe and get access to more amazing content from brilliant thinkers and game-changers from around the world. Share your ideas and thoughts in the comments sectio