Build your own revolutionary business?
Can something revolutionary be a business model?
In this episode, we dive into a powerful talk by Tom Bilyeu, serial entrepreneur, change-maker, thought leader, and co-founder of 2014 Inc. Magazine’s 500 Company — Quest Nutrition, valued at over $1 billion. You might know him as the host of the popular podcast, Impact Theory. The man is personally driven to help people develop the skills they need to improve themselves and the world. This speech was delivered on stage at Mindvalley’s A-Fest Mexico 2016.
Highlights from the talk:
- The lesson to learn from the cult movie, “The Matrix”
- How “The Matrix” gave him the intellectual framework to think about life
- Listen to his elaboration of a quote finding your mission
- The incredible story of his 60 pound weight-loss journey
- There’s meditating and then there’s “thinkitating”
- Learn how you can take advantage of your alpha wave state
- Tom breaks down the Anti-Fragile construct you’ll need when building your values and identity
- Learn to recognize what matters after successfully building a billion-dollar business — hint: it’s not about the money.
Here are a few resources to help you take your next steps to building your own revolutionary business:
Listen to The Mindvalley Podcast on your favorite channel:
We’d love to hear your success stories. Share your stories in the comments section, and leave us a review on iTunes or your preferred podcast platform. The Mindvalley Podcast brings you the greatest teachers and thought leaders on the planet to discuss the most powerful ideas in personal growth for mind, body, spirit, and work.
If you’d like to learn more about Mindvalley’s A-Fest, visit our website at afest.com
and apply to become part of our curated community and attend incredible events dedicated to personal transformation.
If the ideas in this episode resonated with you, consider joining our Tribe and get access to more amazing content from brilliant thinkers and game-changers from around the world.
What was your main takeaway from Tom’s talk?
Do you have a revolutionary business model?
Share your thoughts in the comments section below.