Optimize Your Sleep Today
Are you getting enough sleep?
Maybe you think you do, but more often than not, your body is not getting enough sleep. The pressure to perform in our day to day tasks have forced us, modern-day superheroes, to compromise on our sleeping habits. In this episode of The Mindvalley Podcast, Vishen Lakhiani gets real. Tune in as he addresses the common myths on sleeping, and shares his own experience in the past 18 months.
Highlights from the episode:
- Common myths in the world of hustle about sleeping (and enjoying sleep)
- What Vishen has learned in the past 18 months on sleep
- The length of time great masters sleep versus the average person
- The correlation between weight gain and sleep deprivation
- The relationship between mood swings, brain power, and sleep deprivation
- How sleep affects your skin
- The four ways to optimize your sleep
People mentioned in the episode:
- Kristina Mand-Lakhiani
- Malcolm Gladwell
- The Beatles
- K. Anders Ericsson
- Tom Rath
- Arianna Huffington
- Dave Asprey
Resources mentioned in the episode:
- Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
- Eat Move Sleep by Tom Rath
- Arianna Huffington On The Pillars Of Wellbeing
- Mindvalley’s WildFit
- Bulletproof Coffee
If you enjoyed today’s episode, these related blog posts might interest you:
- Biohacker Dave Asprey’s Top 5 Tips On How To Work Smarter And Think Faster
- Plagues by Insomnia? 4 Reasons Why Sleep Meditation May Be Your Antidote
- 5 Time Management Tips That Will Make Your Boss Love You
If the ideas in this episode resonated with you, consider joining our Tribe and get access to more amazing content from brilliant thinkers and game-changers from around the world.
What was your main takeaway from Vishen’s insight on sleep?
Do you have bio-hacking tips on sleep as well?
Share your thoughts in the comments section below!