“Death rates hold steady at 100%.”
In this exclusive interview, renown Arianna Huffington of the Huffington Post reminds us that no matter how caught up we get with the details of our to-do list or career aspirations, our well-being is ultimately the one thing that is more important than all others.
Arianna reveals the key components that allowed her to turn her life around after burning out from running one of the successful publication platforms of our time. She shares personal details about her best-selling book, Thrive, and dismantles the belief that in order to be successful we have to work hard. As one of the most successful journalists and entrepreneurs of our time, her insight, stories and message are not ones you’ll want to miss.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The 12 Steps to Thrive that Arianna Lives By
- What Happened on April 6th, 2007 that Changed Arianna’s Life Forever
- Why our Definition of Success Shouldn’t be Based on Money or Power (and what it should be defined on instead)
- How to Take a Digital Detox (you know you need this!)
- The One Thing Arianna Does Everyday since Her Collapse
- Why we Need to Start Celebrating Go-Givers rather than Go-Getters
- The 4 Foundational Pillars of Thrive (so underestimated in our world today)
- How to Create a Morning Routie to Thrive
- Why Sleep is a Wonder Drug
- The One Thing that Makes Arianna Herself
- How Arianna’s Mother Inspired her Success
- A Special Parting Gift from Arianna
“Live life as if everything is rigged in your favor.”
Are you ready to not only survive life, but to thrive? Don’t miss Arianna’s insightful interview to learn the foundations to build an incredible life.
The 12 Steps to Thrive by Arianna Huffington
Serious about building a life designed for success? Don’t miss:
The Mindvalley Podcast aims to bring the greatest teachers and thought leaders on the planet to discuss the world’s most powerful ideas in personal growth for mind, body, spirit, and work.