“It costs you nothing to believe in yourself, but it cost you everything not to.”
This episode’s guest, Marie Forleo, was named by Oprah as a pioneering thought leader for the next generation. Marie is an American entrepreneur and a New York Times bestselling author, hosts the award-winning MarieTV Show and The Marie Forleo Podcast, and is here to tell you that everything is always figureoutable.
Listen out for:
- The best qualities that were drilled into Marie by her parents.
- The habit that makes it 42% more likely you’ll achieve your goals.
- How to overcome a lack of time and money.
- How to deal with criticism and the imposter syndrome.
- Live bonus Q&A session.
- Find more about Marie Forleo here 👉 https://www.marieforleo.com/
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our Podcast on iTunes and Spotify. Tag us @Mindvalley on Instagram or Twitter too.
About Marie Forleo
Named by Oprah as a thought leader for the next generation and one of Inc.’s 500 fastest growing companies, Marie Forleo has created a socially conscious digital empire that inspires millions. She’s the star of the award-winning show MarieTV, with over 52 million views, and host of The Marie Forleo Podcast, with nearly twelve million downloads. Marie has taught entrepreneurs, artists, and multi-passionate go-getters from all walks of life how to dream big and back it up with daily action to create results. She runs the acclaimed business training program, B-School, and the writing program, The Copy Cure. Her #1 New York Times bestselling book, is called Everything is Figureoutable.