‘Human beings have two primary needs in a relationship. The need for connection and the need for separation.’
In today’s episode, Vishen interviews renowned relationship expert John Gray, author of Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus! Get ready for a deep dive into the real chemistry that will change your relationship dynamic forever.
Listen out for:
- Why 80% of your fulfillment must come from outside your relationship.
- How to deal with conflict while being in lockdown with your partner.
- The key activities that stimulate Testosterone in men.
- How to stimulate Estrogen in women that leads to more romance and happiness.
- Male vs. Female Needs.
- A fun game to play with your partner to enhance intimacy.
Like this episode?
Grab a copy of Vishen’s new book The Buddha And The Badass here – https://go.mindvalley.com/buddhabadass
If the ideas in this podcast interested you, grab your copy of John’s book, Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus. Visit John’s site, https://marsvenus.com/ to check out his blog and collection of other best-selling books.
Still want to learn more? We recommend:
- Just Love Yourself: 5 Must-Know Self-Love Techniques
- What Are the 7 Spiritual Laws of Love?
- The Little-Known Science of How to Tell if Someone Likes You
About John Gray
John Gray is the author of the most well-known relationship literature of all time, Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus. His work helps men and women better understand and respect their differences in both personal and professional relationships.
Having written over 20 books, John’s approach combines specific communication techniques and offers practical insights to improve relationships at all stages of life and love.
John has appeared repeatedly on Oprah, The Dr. Oz Show, Time, and Forbes to mention a few. His books have been translated into approximately 45 languages in more than 100 countries and continue to be bestsellers.