“We live life from the sense of who we are. That’s how we understand what’s possible for us to create.”
Many of us yearn for deeper connections yet we don’t feel confident in our ability to create and sustain the kinds of relationships that would give us the power to fulfill our dreams, and inspire us to live our best lives. In this episode, our speaker, NYT Bestselling Author, and Master Teacher, Katherine Woodward Thomas, will help you find love and build healthy, happy, deep, and sustainable relationships that grow over time.
Listen out for:
- The difference between healthy and unhealthy needs.
- How best to get your needs met in your closest connections.
- The single most important hallmark of a healthy relationship.
- The 3 critical practices to find love and build healthy relationships.
- Learn to heal your heart, reclaim your power, and live happily ever after in this FREE Mindvalley masterclass with Katherine Woodward Thomas 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/CU
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
About Katherine Woodward Thomas
Katherine Woodward Thomas, M.A., MFT is the author of the New York Times Bestseller Conscious Uncoupling: 5 Steps to Living Happily Even After and the national bestseller, Calling in “The One:” 7 Weeks to Attract the Love of Your Life. She is also a licensed marriage and family therapist, and teacher to hundreds of thousands of people worldwide. Katherine is the creator of the renowned Conscious Uncoupling process that inspired the kind and life-affirming divorce of Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin. Her highly transformative teachings have been featured on The Today Show and Maria Shriver’s Architects of Change series, as well as written about in The London Times, The Telegraph, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, People Magazine, Time Magazine, and many other media outlets throughout the world.