‘There is a new philosophy in relationships: Co-elevation’
Your Network is your Net Worth. But, in a new world of social distancing and zoom calls how does one maintain a network? Join us as Vishen interviews the world’s foremost expert on this topic, Keith Ferrazzi, where they talk about networking, maintaining relationships and the power of vulnerability.
Listen out for:
- Keith’s chutzpah moment that helped him become the youngest Fortune-500 CMO before he turned 30.
- ‘Co-Elevation’ – The new relationship philosophy that you don’t want to miss.
- The unexpected dinner party when Keith first met Vishen and the impact it’s had on his life.
- Why having a Relationship Action Plan could be a game changer for your life.
- A 15-minute meeting that every leader should have with his team.
- The 3 Keys of Networking – vulnerability, authenticity and being open to new relationships.
Like this episode?
Enroll in Ketih’s brand new quest on mindvalley – https://go.mindvalley.com/networking
About Keith Ferrazzi
Keith Ferrazzi is recognized as the modern day Dale Calrnegie and his two New York Times bestsellers, Never Eat Alone and Who’s Got Your Back? are widely regarded as the ‘business bibles’ of networking and building positive business relationships.
He went from working as a golf caddy for a mere $20/day to becoming the youngest CMO of a Fortune 500 company at the age of 32. He is now the chairman of Ferrazzi Greenlight where he coaches global organizations and C-Suite executive teams.
He is a frequent contributor to Harvard Business Review, WSJ, Fast Company, Forbes, Inc, Fortune and other publications.