Speaking in front of many people can be scary, but if they are all around the same age as you, you at least have an idea of how to engage them. Imagine if you were to talk in front of an audience with ages 4 to 19. Do you think you will be able to keep all of them engaged? Doesn’t it sound even scarier than before? Worry not! We have a master of public speaking who is here to help you become one as well. In this episode, our award-winning international speaker, Eric Edmeads, is going to give us some great tips on how you can master this art that will change your personal life, career, and the way you see yourself.
Eric Edmeades is an award-winning international speaker, author, and pioneer in evolutionary biology, nutritional anthropology, and behavioral change dynamics. He guides people towards profound and lasting health breakthroughs through science-based protocols that deliver results far beyond the ordinary. His achievements have also earned him an award from the Transformational Leadership Council: a panel of 150 of America’s top visionaries in health, wellness, and peak performance. In 2017, Mindvalley exclusively licensed Eric’s WILDFIT methodology due to the dramatic effect it had on the health of over 100 Mindvalley team members.
Listen out for:
– The definition of the stage effect.
– The most effective system of marketing.
– The greatest tool of an introvert.
– The Broad Spectrum Appeal.
– Why information needs to be delivered in stories.
– How to tell an engaging story.
– The charisma pattern.
– Learn how to be the best public speaker with this FREE Mindvalley Masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_sai
– Subscribe to ‘Mindvalley Membership’ to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW