How do you end a relationship on good terms? It is undoubtedly a question that has plagued the minds of many. The end of a romantic relationship, however, doesn’t necessarily mean pain and suffering ensues. With human consciousness evolving, so is the way we deal with life’s challenges. In this talk, Vishen Lakhiani discusses the alternative couples have when they decide together that the relationship has ended. After 19 years together, Vishen and his wife decided to consciously uncouple and legally divorce. They also chose to redefine this breakup, a word that creates so much negative emotion in so many. Rather than a usual separation, they went through the Conscious Uncoupling process, the method popularised in Katherine Woodward Thomas’ book of the same name. In this video, Vishen lays himself raw and open like never before to talk about facing this moment in his life.
Vishen Lakhiani is an entrepreneur, author, and activist on a mission to raise human consciousness. He is the founder and CEO of Mindvalley, an award-winning education movement with millions of students worldwide. He is also a two-time New York Times bestselling author of The Code of the Extraordinary Mind and The Buddha and the Badass.
Listen out for:
– The 4 Pillars of Vishen’s relationship.
– Definition of conscious uncoupling.
– A new meaning schema of love and relationship.
– Learn to heal your heart, reclaim your power, and live happily ever after in this FREE Mindvalley masterclass with Katherine Woodward Thomas 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/CU
– Subscribe to ‘Mindvalley Membership’ to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW