Do you know how to be hypnotized? If your answer is NO, this episode is for you. At the beginning of the episode, world-renowned therapist Marisa Peer will teach you how to get into the hypnosis state to enjoy this hypnotherapy session and uncover your mind blocks on money, love, and health. If you practice this technique, you will get into this state deeper and deeper, which will help you uncover even stronger blocks and have insights that otherwise would take much longer to realize. Change for the better. If your answer is YES, it’s even better! You’re going to get even deeper into a state of hypnosis that will help you uncover, clear, and rewrite your beliefs. Your knowledge will help you enjoy this session fully on the first try. So get ready to get the best results.
Marisa Peer is the creator of multi-award-winning ‘Rapid Transformational Therapy® (RTT®)’ and the ‘I Am Enough’ movement founder. She also is an international bestselling author of 5 books, a motivational speaker, personal development expert, and leading celebrity therapist. She has been described as a “Great British pioneer” by Men’s Health magazine, and she is the only woman featured in an article on ‘The Best Of British.’ Marisa also lectures, writes columns, and appears on television and radio all over the world. She’s written four bestselling books, highlighting the wonders of transformational hypnotherapy in various fields, such as losing weight, getting pregnant, gaining confidence, and staying young.
Listen out for:
– How it is like to be hypnotized.
– Guided hypnosis session.
– Prepare yourself for a life-changing transformational hypnotherapy session with Marisa Peer’s FREE Masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_rtha
– Subscribe to ‘Mindvalley Membership’ to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
As inspired as us? Here are a few related articles you might enjoy!
- But Really, Is Hypnosis Real?
- How to Hypnotize Yourself in 6 Simple Steps
- A Guide to Hypnotherapy and How It Can Transform The World
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.