“Increasing consciousness = increasing complexity.”
What’s the future of spirituality? How will human consciousness evolve? In this episode, the “Einstein of consciousness studies” Ken Wilber peers into the future.
Ken Wilber is one of the most important philosophers in the world today. He is the preeminent scholar of Integral Theory, founder of Integral Institute, and the most widely translated academic writer in America, with 25 books translated into some 30 foreign languages.
Listen out for:
– The future of religion and where it’s heading in the next 50 years.
– The truth behind the world’s religions.
– How Ken Wilber sees the Law of Attraction.
– Technologies to help raise consciousness levels.
– The most effective form of daily meditation.
– Systems for understanding world views, all the way to cosmocentrism and beyond.
– Subscribe to ‘Mindvalley Membership’ to discover 65+ transformational Mindvalley programs – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Inspired? Here are a few related articles you might enjoy!