Danette May is driven by passion and a powerful calling to serve Mother Earth and humanity. Our guest today inspires people around the world to step up into the true and complete expression of themselves. Her coaching, products, and programs have transformed the lives of millions of people, allowing them to live their happiest and healthiest lives. Join Vishen and Danette May on this episode about simple steps to attracting your soul contract partner in this lifetime, abundance, how to live out your passion, and effective communication tools anyone can use to avoid walls in any relationship and get the love you desire.
Danette is the Co-founder and CCO of Mindful Health LLC and Earth Echo Foods, best-selling author of The Rise and Embrace Abundance, founder of The Rise Movement, keynote speaker, high-level executive coach, fitness and nutrition expert, entrepreneur, wife, and mother. Since 2011 she’s helped transform the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual lives of millions of people around the world by focusing on healing foods, healing movement, and a healing mind. She teaches students how to turn the “muck” of their lives into inner motivation, empowering them to transform their minds, bodies, and spirits. Her mission is to help others love the bodies they live in and love the life they live! Danette also shared her unique, inspiring message on national TV, including Access Hollywood, Hallmark Home and Family, CBS, and others.
Listen out for:
– How Danette became Miss Bikini Body at the age of 40.
– Tips on mind over body practices.
– The secret to how Danette defies aging.
– How to manifest love, sex, and beautiful relationships in your life.
– Danette’s secret to manifesting money.
– Top 3 tips on manifesting wealth.
– Live bonus Q&A session.
– Prepare yourself for a life-changing transformational hypnotherapy session with Marisa Peer’s FREE Masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_rtha
– Subscribe to ‘Mindvalley Membership’ to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Still want to learn more? We recommend:
- Just Love Yourself: 5 Must-Know Self-Love Techniques
- 4 Steps to Creating Your Own Self-Love Routine
- How to Be Loved for Who You Are