In this episode, the Founder of Ziva Meditation, Emily Fletcher, uses real-life examples and humorous anecdotes to prove that the 3 M’s of wellbeing are powerful. They can reduce your stress, heal past wounds and enable you to live a happier and more fulfilling life. Emily shares how her personal story led her to develop a meditation practice, which resulted in her founding one of the most successful meditation schools of our time. She explains mindfulness, meditation, and manifesting are different and how, when used in combination, they can help us become good at life. Get ready for a mind-blowing experience.
Emily Fletcher is the founder of Ziva Meditation and the leading expert in meditation for extraordinary performance. The Ziva Technique is a powerful trifecta of mindfulness, meditation, and manifesting designed to unlock your full potential. Emily has been named one of the top 100 women in wellness to watch, has taught more than 25,000 students worldwide, and has spoken on meditation for performance at Apple, Google, Harvard Business School, and Barclays Bank.
Listen out for:
– Emily’s story of how she changed her life completely.
– The difference between mindfulness, meditation, and manifesting.
– What is the corpus callosum, and how it helps your creative mind.
– The definition of Mantra and how it helps us.
– Learn the EASIEST way to meditation with Emily Fletcher in this FREE Mindvalley Masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/MWord
– Subscribe to ‘Mindvalley Membership’ to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Still want to learn more? We recommend:
- Mantra Meditation: The Beginner’s List of Mantras for Meditation
- An Easy Beginner’s Guide To Chakra Meditation
- Shamanic Meditation: A Journey Within