Driven by a deep passion for helping people with their health and wellbeing, serial entrepreneur Tom Bilyeu went from a perpetual state of anxiety to co-founding one of the most auspicious Humanity+ company of all time. Since then, it’s gone from being a business to an entire community dedicated to healthy eating—with zero compromises along the way. In this episode, Tom shares his unique journey, which led him to build one of the most successful enterprises on the planet, the challenges he met along the way, and the main practices that ultimately revolutionized how he does business.
Listen out for:
– The importance of building a community.
– How he incorporates ‘thinkitating’ into his daily routine.
– The 3 books that forwarded Tom’s entrepreneurial growth.
– The one thing that made quest nutrition stand out from the rest.
ABOUT TOM BILYEU
Tom Bilyeu is a filmmaker and serial entrepreneur who chased money HARD for nearly a decade and came up emotionally bankrupt. To that end, he and his partners sold their technology company and founded Quest Nutrition -a company predicated not on money but rather on creating value for people. The company’s mission was to end metabolic disease -one of two pandemics facing the planet. Despite not being focused on money, Quest exploded and became a billion-dollar business in roughly five years, making it the 2nd fastest growing company in North America, according to Inc. Magazine. After exiting Quest and generating extraordinary personal wealth, Bilyeu turned his attention to the other pandemic facing society -the poverty of a poor mindset. To solve the mindset problem at scale and help hundreds of millions of people adopt an empowering mindset, he has co-founded the media studio Impact Theory with his business partner and wife, Lisa Bilyeu. They aim to influence the cultural subconscious by building a single-minded content creation machine that makes exactly one type of content -content that empowers people.
– Discover how to access altered states of mind for powerful guidance & problem solving with Vishen Lakhiani in this FREE Mindvalley masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/Silva
– Subscribe to Mindvalley Membership to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Still want to learn more? We recommend:
- Business Coaching with Ajit Nawalkha: A Go-To Guide On What You Need to Know
- What Are Interpersonal Skills and Why Are They So Important?
- How to Train Your Brain for High Performance