“If you can find a way to keep doing what you need to do in 2020, you’re gonna be untouchable forever.”
2020 has been a tough year for all of us. A year that none of us expected. But, you can always find the silver lining in any crisis. New York Times best-selling author, Rachel Hollis, is here to help us navigate the unforeseen.
Listen out for:
- How Rachel bounced back from her divorce.
- The key to getting through hard seasons.
- The importance of taking a stand for celebrities.
- Rachel’s personal growth practices.
- Get your own copy of Rachel’s new book here 👉 https://thehollisco.com/pages/didnt-see-that-coming
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
About Rachel Hollis
Rachel Hollis is a two-time #1 New York Times best-selling author of “Girl, Wash Your Face” + “Girl, Stop Apologizing”, a TV personality, top motivational speaker, top podcast host, CCO of the company she founded, “The Hollis Company”, and mother of four. Rachel was named by Inc. Magazine as one of the “Top 30 Entrepreneurs under 30” and she is deeply passionate about empowering small business owners. She also hosts her own podcast called RISE Podcast.