Times are tough — US inflation reached the highest since 1982, the new Covid variant is forcing countries and cities to go back into lockdown, more people are resigning from their comfortable jobs in search of meaningful work, and so much more. During challenging times like this, knowing how to coach yourself is the most important skill you can have. The co-founder of Evercoach, Ajit Nawalkha, is here to teach us how.
Listen out for:
– 3 tools that can help you coach yourself through anything.
– 3 reasons why we feel stuck.
– How to maintain high energy levels throughout your day.
– The key to regulating your emotions.
ABOUT AJIT NAWALKHA
Ajit Nawalkha is well-known throughout the globe as the guy who always builds booming businesses. After failing a startup, struggling with partnerships, and going from the ranks of an intern to a co-founder, Ajit has vast experience in the world of business– — and he is committed to sharing the lessons he learned with budding entrepreneurs. Through these hard-hitting experiences, Ajit found that business is more about emotion, spirituality, physicality, and mental resilience than you’d think – and it’s not so heavily reliant on strategy. His passion and mission are to help make the world a better place, one entrepreneur at a time.
– Join Ajit and Vishen to learn how to become a Mindvalley Certified Life Coach here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/fhfICWBC