If you constantly tell yourself that you’re stupid, you don’t belong, or don’t deserve love…guess what you’ll manifest? The power that words have on our brains is undeniable, and we can learn to use them to achieve more than we can imagine. To help you transform your self-narrative, we have a serial entrepreneur, change-maker, thought leader, and host of the popular Impact Theory podcast: the one and only Tom Bilyeu. He’ll be sharing some of his insightful first-hand experiences on how we can transform not only our business but our entire lives. Get ready for a real identity shift.
Listen out for:
– Why the mind is the matrix.
– The power of words on our mindset.
– The secret to getting whatever you want.
ABOUT TOM BILYEU
Tom Bilyeu is a filmmaker and serial entrepreneur who chased money HARD for nearly a decade and came up emotionally bankrupt. To that end, he and his partners sold their technology company and founded Quest Nutrition -a company predicated not on money but rather on creating value for people. The company’s mission was to end metabolic disease -one of two pandemics facing the planet. Despite not being focused on money, Quest exploded and became a billion-dollar business in roughly five years, making it the 2nd fastest growing company in North America, according to Inc. Magazine. After exiting Quest and generating extraordinary personal wealth, Bilyeu turned his attention to the other pandemic facing society -the poverty of a poor mindset. To solve the mindset problem at scale and help hundreds of millions of people adopt an empowering mindset, he has co-founded the media studio Impact Theory with his business partner and wife, Lisa Bilyeu. They aim to influence the cultural subconscious by building a single-minded content creation machine that makes exactly one type of content -content that empowers people.
– Discover how to access altered states of mind for powerful guidance & problem solving with Vishen Lakhiani in this FREE Mindvalley masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/Silva
– Subscribe to Mindvalley Membership to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW