“Follow your dreams. If you have a goal, and you want to achieve it, then work hard and do everything you can to get there, and one day it will come true. In the end, it’s a mental maturity to let your best come out.”
What does it take to reach the top? Lindsey Vonn is an entrepreneur, investor, and serial Olympic Gold Medalist. Lindsey is the most decorated American ski racer in history and widely regarded as one of the greatest of all time; holding 8 World Championships, 4 World Cups, and 3 Olympic Gold Medals. And she did it all while battling depression.
Since hanging up her ski boots, Lindsey has become a prominent advocate for mental health, her 2022 memoir: ‘Rise: My Story’ details her inspiring struggle while reaching the very pinnacle of sports.
In this episode, Vishen and Lindsey have a candid discussion on mental health and what it truly takes to be a champion.
Listen out for:
– The most important thing we need to do while raising our daughters.
– The story of how Lindsey entered the Olympics.
– What made Lindsey stay focused on her goal at a young age.
– How depression changed Lindsey’s life as an olympian.
– How skiing helped Lindsey in the leadership of her company.
– What helped Lindsey become confident and her advice for people.
– The reason why Lindsey believes good sleep is very important.
– Find out more about Lindsey Vonn here 👉https://www.lindseyvonn.com/
– Subscribe to ‘Mindvalley Membership’ to discover 65+ transformational Mindvalley programs – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.