The idea of happily ever after doesn’t seem so unattainable when your relationship is fresh and you’re starry-eyed in the ‘honeymoon phase’. But when you’ve been married for a while, things start to change. Making sure the sparks are still flying years down the line is a commitment that takes a lot of observation, patience, and practice. Expert relationship counselor John Gray is here to teach you all the tools you need to keep your relationship healthy and fruitful.
Listen out for:
– The most common reason why men want a divorce.
– The reason behind some men’s aggressive behavior.
– The key to moving towards a happy relationship.
ABOUT JOHN GRAY
John Gray is an expert relationship counselor, bestselling author, and pop psychologist who built a business empire out of his most famous book, Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus. As a teenager, Gray became involved in the Transcendental Meditation (TM) movement and eventually became the personal assistant of TM founder Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. In 1979 he left the movement and moved to California, and in 1982 he married Barbara DeAngelis, who also became a best-selling self-help author. Together they began a business that specialized in weekend sex-and-relationship workshops.
– Learn to heal your heart, reclaim your power, and live happily ever after in this FREE Mindvalley masterclass with Katherine Woodward Thomas 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/CU
– Download the Mindvalley app today to access your FREE daily meditation by the world’s best teachers and join in on our next LIVE call 📱 The Mindvalley community is waiting for you. Access your FREE trial here 👉 https://mindvalley.onelink.me/s41R/411e772a