“What usually happens in our relationships is that we match our partner’s frequency unconsciously but we don’t hold our own.”
Today’s guest is known as Oprah’s go-to Relationship Expert Dr. Laura Berman is a well-loved sex, love, and relationship therapist. She’s the New York Times bestselling author of Quantum Love: Use Your Body’s Atomic Energy to Create the Relationship You Desire. In this episode, Vishen and Dr. Berman discuss the secrets of creating the love life we all desire. So get ready to change your life.
As a teacher, healer, researcher, and public speaker for more than 30 years, Dr. Laura Berman has devoted her career to helping people learn to love and be loved better. She was a regular guest on The Oprah Winfrey Show and continues to share sex and love advice on-air and on television, frequently appearing on shows like The Dr. Oz Show, The Doctors, The Rachael Ray Show, TODAY, Good Morning America, and countless other programs. Dr. Berman has also hosted and starred in several television shows about love and relationships on OWN, Showtime, and Discovery Health. She is an award-winning radio host who now discusses love, sex, and relationships from a mind, body, and soul perspective on her podcast The Language of Love.
Listen out for:
– What is ‘Quantum Love’?
– The techniques that help you get the lover of your dreams.
– The Quantum Love Meditation.
– Learn how to have Quantum Sex (which is every bit as good as it sounds).
– What is Sex Magic and how to unlock it in your relationships.
– Find out what you really want in love through this quiz 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/lo6ib7y0
– Subscribe to ‘Mindvalley Membership’ to discover 65+ transformational Mindvalley programs – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.