The Sweet Spot Between Love And Desire
Discover why so many couples feel like their love has lost its spark and learn how you can balance the paradox of love and desire in your romantic relationship.
Can we want what we already have?
This episode features the incredible Esther Perel, a best-selling author and psychotherapist who has gone to speak and consult for Fortune 500 companies on questioning core beliefs about marriage, love, and sex. This talk, delivered to our tribe, was recorded on Mindvalley’s stage at A-Fest Ibiza 2017 and tackles one of the biggest struggles that couples face in today’s modern romantic relationships.
Listen in to learn why so many couples feel like their love has “lost its spark” as Esther covers the following:
- The paradoxical experience of security in tandem with a sense of adventure
- The modern definition of “Intimacy”
- A brief history of how intimate relationships have evolved
- The answers to the question “I’m most drawn to my partner when…”
- The most common mistakes modern couples make
- How do you rekindle the flames of a romantic relationship
- What does it take to have a successful and long-term relationship
To learn more about Esther, we highly recommend the following books to get you started:
Visit her official website, Esther Perel, to get your very own Intimacy Inventory and start building a love relationship that suits you.
The Mindvalley Podcast aims to bring to you the greatest teachers and thought leaders on the planet to discuss the world’s most powerful ideas in personal growth for mind, body, spirit, and work.
Subscribe, download, and review this episode on your Android or Apple mobile devices.
Join the conversation today! If the ideas in this episode resonate with you, consider joining our Tribe and get access to more amazing content from brilliant thinkers and game-changers from around the world. Share your ideas and thoughts in the comments sectio