Shan Boodram is the Internet’s most sought-after certified sex educator, dating coach, and relationship expert. She has over 67 million YouTube views alongside her mainstream coverage across all the major TV networks and publications like The New York Times, Forbes, and Time Magazine. Shan Boodram is the bestselling author of The Game of Desire and most recently hosted and produced Quibi’s daily TV show Sexology with Shan Boodram. Her new TV show, Ex Rated, is co-hosted with Andy Cohen and will premiere on Peacock during Summer 2021. And she is here to tell us all about dating and being memorable in bed. Join Shan Boodram and Vishen Lakhiani as they talk about sex education and dating.
Shan Boodram is a certified sexologist. Known by her community as “Shan Boody,” Boodram first made her way onto the scene as the host of MTV’s Guide to Sex. She then solidified her status as a go-to-girl in the dating space as the host and executive producer of the Fullscreen series, Your Perfect Date. Last year, Shan was the host and a consulting producer for Facebook Watch’s relationship series, Make Up or Break Up. Shan is an ambassador for AIDS Healthcare Foundation and WomensHealth.gov. She is also a member of the American Sexual Health Association and currently lives in Los Angeles with her husband.
Listen out for:
– The story behind Shan’s book ‘The Game of Desire.’
– What to do if you are struggling with the dating scene.
– Who needs to make the first move. Men or women?
– The best thing you can do to stand out in a crowd.
– 5 secrets to dating with dominance.
– Ways to make an impression and get a second date.
– Tips on being memorable in bed.
– Better self-pleasure experience.
– How to tell your partner that you are not enjoying the sex.
– Subscribe to ‘Mindvalley Membership’ to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW