What does it take to build ‘Radical Confidence?’ Co-founder of Impact Theory Lisa Bilyeu says it’s not about never feeling fear, insecurity, or self-doubt. Rather, it’s about having the mental and emotional toolkit to face new scary, and unfamiliar challenges, and knowing how to achieve anything you set your mind to, even when you don’t feel ready. In today’s episode, Lisa will run you through some key points from her new book ‘Radical Confidence: 10 No-BS Lessons on Becoming the Hero of Your Own Life’.
Lisa Bilyeu is a force of nature. In just 5 years he went from unfulfilled housewife to running billion-dollar Quest Nutrition and co-founding Impact Theory with her husband Tom. She’s since transitioned to a powerful, influential voice for women’s empowerment with her popular “Women of Impact” series – a show featuring women who have overcome incredible hardship to achieve massive success. With her new book ‘Radical Confidence’ Lisa’s mission is to empower all women to build the kind of confidence it takes to live the life of their dreams.
Listen out for:
– How Lisa’s Wonder Woman necklace transforms her on stage.
– Radical Confidence vs. Regular Confidence.
– How to be the ‘Hero of Your Own Life.’
– How to rid yourself from needing external validation.
– The best approach for identity shifting.
– What a ‘Hard Question’ is and how to embrace it.
– Get your own copy of Lisa’s book here 👉 https://www.radicalconfidence.com/
– Subscribe to ‘Mindvalley Membership’ to discover 65+ transformational Mindvalley programs – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW