Feeling like you’re a fraud who doesn’t belong?
According to a new article published in the International Journal of Behavioral Science, seven in every ten people have or will experience impostor syndrome at some point in their lives. In this episode, peak performance expert Shadé Zahrai tells us how to ditch it for good. Join Vishen and Shadé in this fascinating conversation to learn how to construct your own reality, leverage your self-awareness and regain control over your inner critic.
Listen out for:
– 4 traits that contribute to core self-evaluation.
– The difference between self-love and self-esteem.
– The true definition of imposter syndrome.
– The key to boosting your confidence at work.
– The secret to supercharging your life.
ABOUT SHADÉ ZAHRAI
Shadé Zahrai is a leadership ‘alchemist’ known for her ability to translate the latest in neuroscience and psychology research into practical and actionable strategies that drive mindset shifts and behavioral change in a systematic way. She is a bestselling author, Harvard-trained leadership coach, TEDx speaker, and was recently recognized as Adweek’s Careers Creator of the Year. Along with her Ph.D. research in leadership and career performance, Shadé has spent hours with hundreds of teams from startups to Fortune 500s, observing clear behavioral trends behind the happiest and most successful people.
– Find Vishen’s notes on this episode here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/Shade
– Subscribe to Mindvalley Membership to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.