Tiago Forte is one of the world’s foremost experts on productivity. He has taught more than 20,000 people worldwide through his programs and speaks about how technology can help knowledge workers revolutionize their effectiveness. Tiago believes idea management is one of the most impactful skills in the world today, and his course, called Building a Second rain, makes it more accessible for everyone to thrive. In this episode, Vishen Lakhiani and Tiago Forte talk about how leveraging the power of ideas requires shifting our mindset from scarcity to abundance and how human progress depends on putting our ideas into action.
Tiago Forte is one of the world’s foremost experts on productivity. He is the founder of Forte Labs, an education company for professional development in the Information Age. Tiago’s mission is to help knowledge workers use design and technology to transform their productivity, elevate their performance and reframe their relationship with work. Building a Second Brain, Tiago’s online course has been taken by more than 1,000 students from over 70 countries. The course draws on his experience in his work with top organizations and leaders in Silicon Valley, academic disciplines such as information science, and practical fields such as user experience design.
Listen out for:
– What made Tiago dive so deep into productivity.
– The concept of a second brain.
– 4 apps that help you optimize your second brain.
– What code methodology is.
– The PARA Method.
– How to efficiently manage your time.
– Sign up to Mindvalley Insights for FREE here and see Vishen’s notes on this episode 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/insights_tiago
– Subscribe to ‘Mindvalley Membership’ to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.