“Integrity dating is first about doing your inner work, going on your personal journey and loving yourself, then attracting that partner.”
The dating scene can be a cruel world! It can feel almost impossible to find someone you connect with deeply. Luckily we have a solution. ‘Integrity Dating’ is a refreshing approach; a movement that deals with dating from the inside-out. Let personal growth meet your modern dating reality by tuning into this special podcast with International TV Presenter, Neelam Verma.
Listen out for:
- Neelam’s personal story.
- Steps to make dating work for us.
- How to move from physical sex to spiritual sex.
- Live bonus Q&A session.
- Find out more about Integrity Dating here 👉 https://www.integrity.dating/
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our Podcast on iTunes and Spotify. Also if you are listening to the Mindvalley podcast, take a screenshot and tag us @Mindvalley on Instagram or Twitter.
Still want to learn more? We recommend:
- Just Love Yourself: 5 Must-Know Self-Love Techniques
- What Are the 7 Spiritual Laws of Love?
- The Little-Known Science of How to Tell if Someone Likes You
About Neelam Verma
Neelam Verma is an international TV Presenter, former Miss Canada, and a Miss Universe Finalist. She worked with leading TV networks around the world including CNN, ESPN, and the Discovery Channel. She conducted hundreds of interviews with newsmakers, celebrities, New York Times Bestselling authors, professional athletes, and spiritual leaders. After experiencing deep heartbreak and a near-death experience she realized that the purpose of life is Love. She stepped away from her media career to focus on healing her heart and went on an extraordinary journey around the world. Then she created Integrity DatingTM from her deep desire to find real love and a life companion. Although she is a graduate from a leading Canadian Business School, Neelam likes to list her educational accomplishments as a Bachelor in Heartbreak, a Master in Relationships, and a Ph.D. in Healing from the School of Life!