After Lyme disease attacked Steven Kotler’s neurological system, he decided to commit his life to the scientific study of enhanced cognitive states like flow. Steven has been able to automate and articulate this previously mysterious state of productivity, and in this episode, he shares a few of his secrets about entering this elusive mindset.
Listen out for:
– The real definition of flow and the importance of it.
– What are mystical experiences?
– 3 flow triggers that maximize your creativity.
ABOUT STEVEN KOTLER
As one of the world’s leading peak performance experts, Kotler is a highly sought-after trainer and speaker with clients including Google, Cisco, Deloitte, a stable of professional athletes, and the US Special Forces. He is a New York Times bestselling author of Stealing Fire, Abundance, The Rise of Superman, and others. He has also been featured on Ted Talks, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and a plethora of other world-renowned platforms. Steven’s new book, The Art of Impossible: A Peak Performance Prime, is now available to purchase.
– Download the Mindvalley app 📱 today to access your FREE daily meditation here 👉 https://mindvalley.onelink.me/s41R/411e772a
– Learn what it takes to create a life that exceeds your expectations with Steven Kotler’s FREE Mindvalley Masterclass here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/thof_podcast