Last year, we ran a poll with our Mindvalley Members who voted ‘procrastination’ as one of their biggest concerns. In this Mindvalley Podcast, we welcome one of our most prestigious authors: focus and motivation expert Nir Eyal. And he’s about to show you the way to unbeatable productivity with some practical tips you can start using today.
Listen out for:
– The real definition of distraction.
– How to become indistractable.
– Why feeling bad is not bad for you.
– The importance of time-boxing and how it works.
– The 10 Minute Rule technique to help you focus.
– 3 steps to mastering your internal distraction triggers.
– Why To-Do Lists may be killing your productivity.
ABOUT NIR EYAL
Nir Eyal writes, consults, and teaches about the intersection of psychology, technology, and business. He previously taught as a Lecturer in Marketing at the Stanford Graduate School of Business and the Hasso Plattner Institute of Design at Stanford. Nir co-founded and sold two tech companies since 2003 and The M.I.T. Technology Review called him “The Prophet of Habit-Forming Technology.” He is the author of two bestselling books, Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products and Indistractable: How to Control Your Attention and Choose Your Life. In addition to blogging at NirAndFar.com, Nir’s writing has been featured in The New York Times, The Harvard Business Review, Time Magazine, and Psychology Today.
– Download the Mindvalley app 📱 today to access your FREE daily meditation here 👉 https://mindvalley.onelink.me/s41R/411e772a
– Discover how to rise above distractions, own your time, and regain your peak focus and performance, no matter what’s going on inside you or around you with Nir Eyal in this FREE Mindvalley Masterclass 👉https://go.mindvalley.com/NirFocus
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.