Have you ever had that moment in your life that you felt like this is not what you are supposed to do? That you are meant for something bigger and grander? Well, you are not alone. There was a time when even multi-passionate entrepreneur Marie Forleo felt the same way, and she is here to share her own journey to inspire you to start yours. Join Vishen Lakhiani and Marie Forleo on this episode as they discuss what it means to be passionate, how to decide what to pursue, and the secret to creating a winning business.
Named by Oprah as a thought leader for the next generation and one of Inc.’s 500 fastest growing companies, Marie Forleo has created a socially conscious digital empire that inspires millions. She’s the star of the award-winning show MarieTV, with over 52 million views, and host of The Marie Forleo Podcast, with nearly 12 million downloads. Marie has taught entrepreneurs, artists, and multi-passionate go-getters from all walks of life to dream big and back it up with daily action to create results. She runs the acclaimed business training program, B-School, and the writing program, The Copy Cure. Her #1 New York Times bestselling book is called Everything is Figureoutable.
Listen out for:
– Marie’s fascinating entrepreneurial journey.
– What Marie’s B-school is about.
– The key to building a winning business.
– The blue ocean strategy.
– How to be a multi-passionate entrepreneur.
– Find more about Marie Forleo and her B-School here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/marie
– Subscribe to ‘Mindvalley Membership’ to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW