Have you ever watched Shark Tank and wondered how the sharks think? Well, get ready because today we are going to have a sneak-peek into a billionaire’s mind. In this episode, the famous “shark” Mark Cuban talks about moving towards greatness and how great leaders enlighten action. After listening to Mark Cuban’s wisdom, you’ll understand more about finding your purpose in life through personal growth and development. Vishen and Mark talk about everything from what inspires him today to what makes him invest in someone. This talk will inspire you to change your life and how to take action when you have a great idea.
A natural businessman, Mark Cuban started selling garbage bags door to door when he was 12 years old. He later owned a popular bar in Indiana, then created Microsolutions (a company he sold in 1990), and, in 1995, Mark created Broadcast.com, which streams audio over the internet. In just four years, Broadcast.com was sold to Yahoo for $5.6 billion, considered one of the top 10 trades of all time. In 2000, he acquired the Dallas Maverick. They became NBA World Champions eleven years later, and they are currently listed as one of Forbes’ most valuable franchises in sports. Mark first appeared as a “Shark” on the ABC show Shark Tank in 2011, becoming the first-ever to live Tweet a TV show. He has been a star on the hit show ever since and is an investor in an ever-growing portfolio of small businesses. Mark is the best-selling author of How to Win at the Sport of Business. He holds multiple patents, including a VR solution for vestibular-induced dizziness and a method for counting objects on the ground from a drone.
Listen out for:
– Mark’s insight on cryptocurrency.
– The reason why we need to raise the minimum wage.
– How Mark transformed Dallas Mavericks into a winning team.
– The key ideas Mark learned growing up that made him who he is.
– Changes Mark would make in the education system if he could.
– Live bonus Q&A session.
– Subscribe to ‘Mindvalley Membership’ to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW