“The basic fundamental rule of thumb when it comes to investing is to never invest more than you are willing to lose.”
Today’s episode is for anyone who wants to get out of debt, start investing, or create a personal plan for building wealth. Generating passive income is more accessible than ever. But how do you get started?
Vishen is joined by Jaspreet Singh, CEO of Market Briefs and the host of the Minority Mindset Youtube Channel, which has changed the lives of over one million subscribers with over 120 million views. And he’s on a mission to make financial education fun and accessible.
Listen out for:
– The unique challenge facing the economy right now.
– Why you need to adopt The Minority Mindset.
– The only 3 reasons you should save money and why your savings could be making you poorer.
– How to choose between an active or passive investment strategy depending on your personal goals.
– How to choose the right opportunity for you (including crypto, gold, and property?)
– Learn more about Jaspreet Singh here 👉 https://theminoritymindset.com/
– Subscribe to ‘Mindvalley Membership’ to discover 65+ transformational Mindvalley programs – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.