Are NFTs a scam? How do you successfully sell out an NFT project in 2022? How important is Utility for NFTs? From selling out NFT Projects making +$10m in 20 hours to working with brands like Reddit, Twitter, and Quora, Arvin Khamseh is a highly sought-after NFT expert by high-profile clients globally including celebrities. In today’s episode, Vishen sits with Arvin Khamseh to dive deep into all things NFTs.
Listen out for:
– What are NFTs?
– Are NFTs a scam?
– How Arvin’s Meta Legends project made +$10m in 20 hours.
– What is utility NFT and how it can help you earn more.
– The best advice for the people who want to start exploring the NFT space.
Arvin Khamseh has always been at the forefront of new tech trends. From biohacking to internet marketing, Arvin knows where to invest his time. So when the NFT wave came along, it was a natural fit for him to jump in early on. Because of his early entrance into the market, Arvin is one of the few established thought leaders within the NFT space. His two largest NFT projects, Sands Vegas Casino Club and Meta Legends, both sold out. The Sands project made +$5m in 20 hours and the Meta project made an astonishing +$10m in 20 hours. Most recently, Arvin helped Women of Crypto hit #1 on Icy.tools and is the #1 trending on Opensea.
– Find Arvin’s Twitter page here 👉 https://twitter.com/ArvinkNft
– Subscribe to ‘Mindvalley Membership’ to discover 65+ transformational Mindvalley programs – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW