How To Shift Your Mindset From Fear To Freedom
What would you do if you weren’t afraid? How would you feel? What could you achieve if you were fearless? Most people wouldn’t think that they’re afraid at work, but if you’re feeling stress, anxiety or frustration…THAT’S a symptom of fear. In this episode, Traci Fenton shares a powerful model to help you identify and eliminate the fear that’s holding you back.
Listen out for:
- The 3 Pillars of the ‘Freedom At Work’ model
- The 5 Power Questions to identify and diminish your fears
- Why self-worth is SO important for you, your boss and your employees
Like this episode?
Still want to learn more? We recommend:
- Business Coaching with Ajit Nawalkha: A Go-To Guide On What You Need to Know
- What Are Interpersonal Skills and Why Are They So Important?
- How to Train Your Brain for High Performance
A little bit about… Traci Fenton
Traci Fenton has helped spark and lead a global conversation around reinventing workplaces using freedom and organisational democracy, rather than fear and control, since 1997.
As the Founder and CEO of WorldBlu, she is also globally recognized as a researcher, speaker, author, and transformational coach working with leaders around the world. Recently, Traci was honoured as one of the “Top 50 Leadership Thinkers” by Inc. Magazine. She has also received the Game Changer Award for “outstanding results in shaping the world”.
Her vision has built the largest global network of organisations committed to freedom and democracy in the workplace, with clients in over 80 countries globally representing over $30 billion in annual revenue.