“As you become authentically powerful, you become the authority in your life.”
Our guest in this episode is the spiritual teacher who has appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show more than 30 times to discuss transformation in human consciousness concepts presented in his book The Seat of the Soul. His gentle presence, humor, and insightful wisdom have inspired millions to realize their soul’s greatest potential. On this live call, Vishen Lakhiani and Gary Zukav reveal how to participate fully in this evolution, enlivening our everyday activities and all of our relationships with meaning and purpose.
Listen out for:
- How Gary got started in personal growth and spirituality.
- The definition of reverence.
- What authentic power is and how it is connected to reverence.
- Authentic power in partnerships.
- Live bonus Q&A session.
- Find out more about Gary Zukav here 👉 https://seatofthesoul.com/
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our Podcast on iTunes and Spotify. Tag us @Mindvalley on Instagram or Twitter too.
Still want to learn more? We recommend:
- You Might Be Suffering From Low Vibration — 6 Steps to Fix It
- Understanding Positive and Negative Energy in People
- Sending Love From Afar: The Power of Distance Healing
About Gary Zukav
Gary Zukav is an American spiritual teacher and the author of four consecutive New York Times Best Sellers. Since 1998, he appeared more than 30 times on The Oprah Winfrey Show to discuss transformation in human consciousness concepts presented in his book The Seat of the Soul. He is a co-founder of the Seat of the Soul Institute with Linda Francis and a Harvard graduate with a degree in International Relations.