Depending on the decade of television you grew up in, you might know Mayim Bialik from the hit show “Blossom” in the early 1990s or maybe you’re more familiar with her 9-year run on “The Big Bang Theory”, where she played Neuroscientist Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler. What many don’t know is that Mayim left acting for twelve years to earn a BS in Neuroscience from UCLA in 2000 with a minor in Hebrew & Jewish Studies. This actress-neuroscientist-mom is a force to be reckoned with within Hollywood. With over 3.5 million followers on Instagram alone, Mayim continues to use her platforms to educate and open the door to conversations on mental health – such as her online community “Grok Nation” or her new podcast, “The Breakdown”, where she breaks down mental health issues. Don’t miss this episode with Mayim Bialik and Vishen to meet the mind behind this powerhouse of a woman and go deep on the latest discoveries in mental health.
Listen out for:
– Why Mayim decided to leave acting for 12 years.
– What made Mayim return to acting.
– Tips on dealing with mental health problems.
– Mayim weighs in on the question ‘are we living in a simulation?’
– Does Mayim think that aliens are real?
– Learn how to master your emotional states with cutting-edge hypnosis, NLP, and psychosensory techniques in this FREE Mindvalley masterclass with Paul McKenna. 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_bliss
– Subscribe to ‘Mindvalley Membership’ to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.