During these times, companies are losing billions of dollars from mental-health-related absences while stressed, anxious, and burnt-out employees. Not only that, but work quality and results end up dropping. So, what is the solution? In this episode, Vishen and Dr. Caroline Leaf teach us how to reduce burnout, increase resilience, and help you and your employees better manage stress and succeed in every area of life. Get ready for a truly stress-relieving lesson.
Listen out for:
– The definition of ‘the mental mess’.
– Why cleaning up one’s mental mess is so important.
– 5 steps to reduce anxiety, stress, and toxic thinking.
– 4 things that help you understand and change your body signals.
ABOUT DR CAROLINE LEAF
Dr. Caroline Leaf is a communication pathologist and cognitive neuroscientist with a master’s and Ph.D. in Communication Pathology and a BSc in Logopedics, specializing in cognitive and metacognitive neuropsychology. She was one of the first in her field to study how the brain can change (neuroplasticity) with directed mind input. Dr. Leaf has helped hundreds of thousands of students and adults learn how to use their minds to detox and grow their brains to succeed in every area of their lives.
– Find out more about Dr. Caroline Leaf here 👉 https://drleaf.com/
– Subscribe to Mindvalley Membership to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.