Many of us haven’t dealt with our childhood traumas, and it can seem like past anxiety and stress have no real cure—but that’s just not true. In this episode, Gabby Bernstein, teaches the techniques and tools she uses and details in her new book, ‘Happy Days: The Guided Path from Trauma to Profound Freedom and Inner Peace’.
Listen out for:
– Personal stories from both Gabby and Vishen about their past trauma.
– The powerfully transformative therapy that changed Gabby’s life.
– The first step to facing an unaware trauma.
– How to tap into your own ability to self-soothe and self-regulate.
– Live bonus Q&A session.
ABOUT GABBY BERNSTEIN
Gabby Bernstein is a beloved spiritual teacher, motivational speaker, and bestselling author whose transformational work has spanned over 16 years. She was featured on Oprah’s SuperSoul Sunday as a “next-generation thought leader” and is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Universe Has Your Back, Super Attractor, and six other books. Gabby’s mission is to help others discover and deepen their own spirituality to ultimately live out their true purpose.
– Get your own copy of Gabby Bernstein’s new book ‘Happy Days’ here 👉 http://www.deargabby.com/happydays
– Subscribe to Mindvalley Membership to discover 60+ Mindvalley Quests, watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers, and find your community 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW