“The disease is not COVID-19, the disease is our human ignorance.”
Our experience with COVID-19 can be an oasis of lessons for us. The question is: Are we willing to listen and learn? Our parenting and living have been challenged and we are being asked to rise up to it. This episode is going to delve into the many lessons we can actualize upon in order to heal ourselves and our future generations. Clinical Psychologist, Dr. Shefali will help us find the best way to cope with this situation as parents.
Listen out for:
- What the Pandemic has taught us.
- The essential ingredient for transformation.
- How to best cope with COVID as parents.
- Our Live Bonus Q&A Session.
- To grab your own copy of Dr. Shefali Tsabary’s book “The Conscious Parent”, click here 👉 https://drshefali.com/the-conscious-parent/
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our Podcast on iTunes and Spotify. Tag us @Mindvalley on Instagram or Twitter too.
Still want to learn more? We recommend:
- How to Raise Confident Kids, According to Parenting Experts Shelly Lefkoe & Dr. Shefali Tsabary
- What Is Permissive Parenting and How Does It Work?
- What You Need to Know About Baumrind Parenting Styles
About Shefali Tsabary
Endorsed by Oprah as “revolutionary” and “life-changing”, New York Times bestselling author and Clinical Psychologist Dr. Shefali is the foremost expert in the field of conscious parenting.
Dr. Shefali’s journey into this radically new parenting paradigm arose from her own experience as a parent herself. Reacting irrationally to one of her then 3-year-old daughter’s tantrums, Dr. Shefali became deeply self-aware that her parenting frustrations were never about her child. Rather, it was about her own unmet childhood needs that she was unconsciously projecting on her own daughter.
Merging western psychology and eastern philosophy, Dr. Shefali espouses a more conscious approach to parenting that centers around honoring our children as sovereign beings, creating real connections with them, and most importantly, raising our own consciousness as parents.