Toxic masculinity has fast become one of the most prevalent social issues of our time. Men often silently check their ‘manly enough’ thermometer the moment they feel anything other than resilience and poise. . In this episode, the world-renowned actor Justin Baldoni and our very own Vishen Lakhiani are about to talk about some very uncomfortable topics including vulnerability, father-son relationships, gender equality, and much more.
Listen out for:
– The unwritten rules of ‘The Men’s Club’.
– How to break free from gender stereotypes.
– The key to opening your heart as a man.
– What inspired Justin to write his book, ‘Man Enough.’.
– Live bonus Q&A session.
ABOUT JUSTIN BALDONI
Justin Baldoni is an actor, director, producer, entrepreneur, and changemaker whose efforts are focused on creating impactful media and entertainment. He is the creator and director of CW’s ‘My Last Days,’ an uplifting documentary series about life as told by courageous people living with a terminal illness, and of ‘Man Enough,’ the dinner conversation series about redefining masculinity.
– Learn how to master your emotional states with cutting-edge hypnosis, NLP, and psychosensory techniques in this FREE Mindvalley masterclass with Paul McKenna. 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_bliss
– Subscribe to Mindvalley Membership to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW