“It’s through the power of our mind we are able to connect to the deepest part of our brain consciously.”
Have you ever tried swimming in cold water? Do you even think it is possible? In this episode, Wim Hof – aka The Iceman – is going to share his insights with Vishen Lakhiani, founder of Mindvalley, about breathwork, cold exposure, mindset, and spirituality. By the end of this episode, as well as becoming enlightened about The Wim Hof Method…you’ll even be able to do more push-ups than usual…
Listen out for:
- How Wim discovered his abilities.
- The secret of the placebo effect.
- The key to doing more push-ups.
- Our Live Bonus Q&A Session.
- Get your own copy of Wim Hof’s book here. 👉 https://www.wimhofmethod.com/
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our Podcast on iTunes and Spotify. Tag us @Mindvalley on Instagram or Twitter too.
About Wim Hof
Dutch extreme athlete Wim Hof got his nickname “The Iceman” by breaking a number of records related to cold exposure including climbing Mount Kilimanjaro in shorts, running a half marathon above the Arctic Circle barefoot, and standing in a container while covered with ice cubes for more than 112 minutes. Wim has made it his mission to share what he’s learned with the rest of the world. And so he developed the Wim Hof Method: a combination of breathing, cold therapy, and commitment that offers a range of benefits. With his Wim Hof Method, he teaches people from all over the world, from celebrities and professional athletes to people of all ages, to control their body & mind and achieve extraordinary things.