“Your mind is for having ideas, not for holding them.”
Many of us have all these ideas in our minds that we don’t really do anything about it. Maybe it’s time for a change. GETTING THINGS DONE® is a personal productivity methodology that redefines how you approach your life and work–and David Allen is here to tell us all about it.
Listen out for:
- The idea of The Second Brain.
- The key to becoming more productive.
- The GTD Technique for maximum productivity.
- Find out more about GTD here 👉 https://gettingthingsdone.com/
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/superhuman
Like this episode?
About David Allen
David is the Founder and Chairman of the David Allen Company, whose inspirational seminars, coaching, educational materials, and practical products present individuals and organizations with a new model for “Winning at the Game of Work and Business of Life.” He is the engineer of GTD®, the popular Getting Things Done® methodology that has shown millions how to transform a fast-paced, overwhelming, overcommitted life into one that is balanced, integrated, relaxed, and has more successful outcomes. His best-selling books are “Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity”; “Ready for Anything: 52 Productivity Principles for Work and Life”; and “Making It All Work: Winning at the Game of Work and the Business of Life”.