Are you scared of going to sleep? Suffer frequent nightmares? Learn five powerful practices to transform restlessness with Charlie Morley’s ground-breaking approach that’s been proven to help improve sleep quality in 87% of participants. In this episode, Mindvalley’s lucid dreaming expert Charlie joins Vishen to break down how to combat the harmful effects of stress and trauma to achieve restful sleep and healing dreams.
Listen out for:
– 5 steps to transform stress and trauma for peaceful sleep.
– How to reframe and end your nightmares.
ABOUT CHARLIE MORLEY
Charlie Morley is a bestselling author and teacher of lucid dreaming and shadow integration. He’s been lucid dreaming for over 20 years and was authorized to teach within the Kagyu School of Tibetan Buddhism by Lama Yeshe Rinpoche in 2008. He has since co-created a holistic approach to dreamwork called Mindfulness of Dream and Sleep alongside mindfulness pioneer Rob Nairn. He’s also written three books that have been translated into 15 languages. Charlie formally became a Buddhist at the age of 19, lived at the Kagyu Samye Dzong Buddhist Centre for seven years, and completed a 3-month solo meditation retreat at Tara Rokpa Centre in 2016. His new book, “Wake Up To Sleep,” shares more than 20 body, breath, sleep, and dreaming techniques proven to help reduce anxiety and improve sleep quality in 87% of participants and is available for purchase now.
– Subscribe to Mindvalley Membership to discover 60+ Mindvalley Quests, watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers, and find your community 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
– Explore the fascinating world of lucid dreaming with this FREE time-limited masterclass from Charlie Morley. Click here to watch it now 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/MQDFGV_a
– Purchase Charlie Morley’s new book here 👉 https://www.charliemorley.com/wakeuptosleep
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.