“Lucid dreaming is about making friends with the subconscious mind.”
Lucid dreaming can be used to consciously direct the dream so that we can learn, train, meditate and gain answers to some of life’s biggest questions while we dream. The practice has been used for thousands of years by Tibetan Buddhists, Mexican Shamans, and Sufi Mystics who knew the powerful healing lucid dreaming could facilitate. In this inspirational talk, bestselling author and lucid dreaming teacher Charlie Morley explore how lucid dreaming can transform the third of our lives that we spend asleep!
Listen out for:
- The definition of Lucid Dreaming.
- How to get rid of nightmares.
- The science of Lucid Dreaming.
- The difference between Hypnotherapy and Lucid Dreaming.
- Psychological aspects of Lucid Dreaming.
- Learn how to sleep like a baby and perform like a master in this FREE Mindvalley Masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_tmos
- Subscribe to Mindvalley All Access to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our Podcast on iTunes and Spotify. Tag us @Mindvalley on Instagram or Twitter too.
About Charlie Morley
Charlie Morley is a bestselling author and teacher of lucid dreaming and shadow integration. He’s been lucid dreaming for over 20 years and was authorized to teach within the Kagyu School of Tibetan Buddhism by Lama Yeshe Rinpoche in 2008. He has since co-created a holistic approach to dreamwork called Mindfulness of Dream and Sleep alongside mindfulness pioneer Rob Nairn. He’s also written three books that have been translated into 15 languages. Charlie formally became a Buddhist at the age of 19, lived at the Kagyu Samye Dzong Buddhist Centre for 7 years, and completed a 3-month solo meditation retreat at Tara Rokpa Centre in 2016.