In the era of busyness and productivity, some view sleep as a necessary waste of time. In this exclusive interview, Dr. Michael Breus—aka The Sleep Doctor—busts the biggest sleep myths and reveals the science behind why sleep is an essential factor in reaching your ultimate peak performance every single day.
Listen out for:
– How to use sleep as a way to boost your productivity & cognitive performance.
– How to know if you are sleeping enough.
– How to calculate your bedtime.
– Why your body requires more sleep at certain points.
– Can you recover from illnesses faster with more sleep?
– How coffee and alcohol affect your sleep.
– What a nap-a-latte is and how it helps you sleep.
ABOUT DR. MICHAEL BREUS
Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., is a Clinical Psychologist, a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine, and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. Heis on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show (30+ times). Dr. Breus’ topic of expertise is the science of sleep and peak performance. He has been interviewed about: consumer products for sleep, sleep disorders i9ncluding in children), and sleep hacks for optimal performance. He is the author of GOOD NIGHT, The Power of When, and The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan.
– Learn how to sleep like a baby and perform like a pro at work in life in Dr. Michael Breus’s FREE Mindvalley Masterclass. 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_tmos
– Subscribe to Mindvalley Membership to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW