In this fast-paced lecture, Dr. Michael Breus walks you through the mystery we call sleep with practical insights that will teach you EXACTLY what to do to get better rest starting tonight! You will learn the best time to go to bed, wake up, drink caffeine, drink alcohol, and even exercise based on your genetics. In addition, you will learn five tips on things to do during the day for better sleep and eight things you can do at night. He puts it all together in an easy to remember 5 step program.
Dr. Michael J. Breus, Ph.D., is a Clinical Psychologist, a Diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine, and a Fellow of The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. Dr. Breus is on the clinical advisory board of The Dr. Oz Show and is a regular contributor on the show (30+ times). His topic of expertise is the science of sleep and Peak Performance. He has been interviewed about: Consumer products for sleep, Sleep Disorders, including Children’s Sleep, and Sleep Hacking for Peak Performance. He is the author of GOOD NIGHT, The Power of When, and The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan.
Listen out for:
– The 2 separate systems in the brain for sleep.
– Different sleep stages and what they mean.
– Bedtime calculator to help you find your optimal bedtime.
– How nap-a-latte helps you sleep.
– The perfect time to have coffee and alcohol.
– The key to getting natural magnesium.
– 5 steps to get the best night’s sleep.
– Learn how to sleep like a baby and perform like a master in Dr. Michael Breus’s FREE Mindvalley Masterclass. 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/podcast_tmos
– Subscribe to ‘Mindvalley Membership’ to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Still want to learn more? We recommend:
- 51 of the Best Sleep Quotes the Internet Has to Offer
- How to Use Binaural Beats to Benefit Your Brain
- Plagued by Insomnia? 4 Reasons Why Sleep Meditation May Be Your Antidote
Like this episode?
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcasting app. Share this with your friends on Instagram or Twitter.