Trouble sleeping when you are stressed? Learn five powerful practices to transform restlessness with this ground-breaking approach that’s been proven to help improve sleep quality in 87% of participants. In this episode, Mindvalley’s lucid dreaming expert Charlie Morley joins Vishen to break down how to combat the harmful effects of stress and trauma to achieve restful sleep and healing dreams.
Listen out for:
– 5 steps to transform stress and trauma for peaceful sleep.
– How to take non-sleep deep rest (NSDR) during the day.
– Breathing through nose vs. mouth. Which is better?
– How to transform and reframe your nightmares.
– The importance of having a nocturnal journal for better sleep.
ABOUT CHARLIE MORLEY
Charlie Morley is a bestselling author and teacher of lucid dreaming and shadow integration. He’s been lucid dreaming for over 20 years and was authorized to teach within the Kagyu School of Tibetan Buddhism by Lama Yeshe Rinpoche in 2008. He has since co-created a holistic approach to dreamwork called Mindfulness of Dream and Sleep alongside mindfulness pioneer Rob Nairn. He’s also written three books that have been translated into 15 languages. Charlie formally became a Buddhist at the age of 19, lived at the Kagyu Samye Dzong Buddhist Centre for seven years, and completed a 3-month solo meditation retreat at Tara Rokpa Centre in 2016. His new book, “Wake Up To Sleep,” shares more than 20 body, breath, sleep, and dreaming techniques proven to help reduce anxiety and improve sleep quality in 87% of participants and is available for purchase now.
– Download the Mindvalley app 📱 today to access your FREE daily meditation here 👉 https://mindvalley.onelink.me/s41R/411e772a
– Explore the fascinating world of lucid dreaming with this FREE time-limited masterclass from Charlie Morley. Click here to watch it now 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/MQDFGV_a
– Purchase Charlie Morley’s new book here 👉 https://www.charliemorley.com/wakeuptosleep