“If you really want to change the world, take a nap.”
Mindvalley’s lucid dreaming expert Charlie Morley believes that napping can change the world. So come and learn how taking a siesta can help you sleep deeper, perform better, and actually live longer. In this episode, Charlie shares insightful research on napping from Harvard Medical School, UCLA, and even NASA that proves how powerful daytime sleep can be.
Listen out for:
– What everyone gets wrong about napping.
– 4 real benefits of napping no one’s telling you about.
– What naps are the secret tool to getting better at everything in life (but only if you do it right).
– The 2 golden rules of napping.
– What to do if you have trouble napping.
Charlie Morley is a bestselling author and teacher of lucid dreaming, shadow integration, and Mindfulness of Dream & Sleep. He has been lucid dreaming for over 20 years and was “authorized to teach” within the Kagyu school of Tibetan Buddhism by Lama Yeshe Rinpoche in 2008. Since then he has written four books which have been translated into 15 languages and has run workshops & retreats in more than 20 countries. He’s spoken at both Oxford and Cambridge Universities, the Ministry of Defence Mindfulness Symposium, The Houses of Parliament (on Buddhism & youth culture), and the Mindfulness Association Annual conferences. When he’s not working he enjoys Kickboxing, dancing, and pretending to meditate.
– Explore the fascinating world of lucid dreaming with this FREE time-limited masterclass from Charlie Morley. Click here to watch it now 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/MQDFGV_a
– Subscribe to ‘Mindvalley Membership’ to discover 65+ transformational Mindvalley programs – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Still want to learn more? We recommend:
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Let Your Employees Nap on the Job
- Plagued by Insomnia? 4 Reasons Why Sleep Meditation May Be Your Antidote
- 51 of the Best Sleep Quotes the Internet Has to Offer